Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Brian B. is supporting Tom for Governor. Here's why:
Tom is a good man, and an honest public servant. It would be great to see someone with his principles, leadership, integrity and expereience at the helm!Ken A. says:
Best man in Illinois for the job!!!!And...Tom and Sue S. are backing Tom all the way to the Governor's Mansion:
It is about time Illinois has an honest person in the office. Tom is that kind of person. I will do everything in my power to get the support behind him.Use the form below to tell us why you've joined the movement!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
- Tomorrow morning (Thursday), ItsTimeForTom.com will be on WJJG AM 1530 out of Joilet at 8:45 AM. Be sure to tune in.
- Our Facebook group continues to grow. We're already over
30 4560+ members! Join now, and if you have already, spread the word and get more folks to join that are on Facebook.
- We made the Joliet Herald News this morning with the same story that ran in the Aurora Beacon News yesterday. You can read the piece here.
- We're also building out the email list. If you want to stay up-to-date on all things ItsTimeForTom.com, sign up below.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
We've updated the map with some of the folks who have clicked on the "Take Action" button on the right. If you want to be a part of this, get involved today!
View Larger Map
Jake Parrillo thinks the Republican Party needs a reboot. And he knows just the guy to do it.
Over the weekend, Parrillo launched a Web site geared toward drafting Illinois House Minority Leader Tom Cross into running for governor in 2010. The site, called It's Time for Tom, lists several reasons why the long-serving representative from Oswego would be a good candidate -- not the least of which, Parrillo says, is his ability to draw the Republican Party together.
"He appeals to traditional and non-traditional Republicans," Parrillo said. "It's clear from the drubbing we took on Tuesday (Nov. 4) that we need to embrace and extend an invitation into the Republican Party."
Keep the momentum going. Spread the word by joining our Facebook group and inviting your friends!
- Include a link to ItsTimeForTom.com in your email signature.
- Post to Twitter - Tell your followers about ItsTimeForTom.com
- Volunteer at this page - And tell your friends about it.
- Use our badges on your blog or MySpace Page.
- Join our Group on Facebook. Check it out here.
- Step up to Chair a County group for ItsTimeForTom.com.